Because of DriveNation Benefits!Every used vehicle comes with the DriveNation standard. When you buy a DriveNation vehicle, you also receive these great benefits for FREE.
Buying a vehicle can definitely be a stressful time, the least of your worries should be a high-pressure salesman who’s trying their pad their own pockets on your purchase. Luckily at DriveNation we’re different, our sales team does NOT work on commission. This means they’ll work with you to get you the best deal possible and the vehicle you want, not what pays them the most.
How can we do that you ask? Well in our minds, if our awesome customer service means we sell more cars then we don’t need to worry about nickel and diming every customer that comes in the door. It’s a pretty simple, novel concept, and guess what? It works.
Warranty on a used vehicle? Say what?! It’s one of the scariest things when buying a vehicle second hand, what type of coverage do you have if things go wrong. Though some of our newer model years are actually still covered by manufacturer’s factory warranty, every certified pre-owned vehicle at DriveNation comes with limited extended warranty coverage of 90 day/3,000 kilometers for your peace of mind.
Live market pricing is kind of a fancy term, but it’s meaning is oh so simple. You are getting the best price on the vehicle you’re looking at. Period. Our teams does the homework on market value daily, comparing all similar units in your area from thousands of websites and ensuring all our used vehicles are priced just right. What does this do for you? It removes the guesswork from your car buying experience and relieves one of the worst parts of buying a vehicle, the dreaded haggling.
No more bringing an entourage to the dealership to have your back on price. No more practicing your stern face in the mirror for hours. And most importantly, no more wasted time shopping from dealer to dealer, site to site for the best price. Instead, drive home today knowing you just got the most car for your money.
DriveNation maintains a high standard of quality for the products in each of our dealerships. All of our pre-owned vehicles receive a 92-point inspection from Factory Certified Technicians. Many of our vehicles are late model vehicles, so you can rest assured they are guaranteed to be in top shape. And for those newer model years, this is just a bonus on top of the many that are still covered by the manufacturers’ initial warranty. Not sure what a 92-point inspection actually comes with? Take a gander.
The 7 day vehicle exchange privilege ensures your complete satisfaction if you are not happy with your pre-owned vehicle. DriveNation provides a 7 day exchange in the event that the car selected demonstrates substantial mechanical problems. You can then choose a vehicle of the same or greater value, at your own discretion.
Our professional car buyers use due diligence to know exactly what they’re buying. You deserve the same information when you choose to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. That’s why DriveNation will provide CARFAX vehicle history reports free of charge for any unit on our lot. Not knowing a vehicle’s past is biggest risk you’re taking when you buy private and not all car dealerships will provide them either. At DriveNation, we have nothing to hide about the quality of our vehicles. Download the report of the unit of your choice from their vehicle display page now by clicking the CARFAX logo. Learn their accident history, number of users as well protect yourself from the following:
- If you buy a vehicle that has a valid lien on it, the bank or lien holder could repossess it. Your CARFAX report ensures that the vehicle you buy belongs to you.
- CARFAX reports provide information about accident and collision damage in three ways:
- Checks the data in each of Canada’s provinces and territories, as well as each state in the United States through the Experience Automotive Database, to see if any jurisdiction has labeled the car as salvage, rebuilt or a total loss. A car that has been listed with one of these registration labels in Canada or the United States has been in a major accident.
- Provides information on claims of damage due to accidents from Canada’s private insurance companies. The reports cover all data on paid accident claims handled by a private insurance company.
- Lists Canadian and U.S. registrations and insurance coverage data from private Canadian insurers, so you will have the chronological data on the VIN to check whether it has been rebuilt or cloned.
Certain conditions may apply. See dealer for details.