It’s no secret that DriveNation is a trusted car dealership that puts the needs of its customers at the forefront. With DriveNation you get many benefits such as getting approved for financing or getting yourself an in-shape used car or any other type of used vehicle.
At DriveNation you have a trustworthy team at your right hand making sure that you receive the best interest rate as per your credit score and so much more.
However, the question on many people’s minds is,” Does DriveNation offer car insurance?”
Used Car Road Coverage
Let’s quickly take a look at why car insurance is important to have.
Car insurance is available to safeguard your vehicle against any sustained damage. Different car insurances offer different covers, allowing you to drive with the peace of mind that if anything is to happen, you are protected.
Now, to answer that all-important question, yes, you do get car insurance with DriveNation. Their road hazard coverage helps to protect you from any unexpected tire and rim repairs that you may incur while on the roads of Canada. When you’re insured with DriveNation, you receive the following protection:
- Tire and rim, repair or replacement
- Mounting and balancing
- Valve stems
- Road service
- Coverage extended to seasonal tires
- Zero deductible
- Coverage for, pre-owned, leased and new vehicles
What’s more, besides road coverage, with DriveNation you also get 90 Day/ 3000 km warranty. Every used vehicle purchase at DriveNation comes with a limited extended warranty of 90 days or 3,000 km.
Other Benefits From DriveNation
Many benefits come along with a DriveNation car purchase. Take a look at some of them:
- Non-commission sales team- purchasing a vehicle can be stressful however we all like to avoid that and make a successful vehicle purchase with peace of mind. The drive nation salespeople do not work on commission and this means that they have your best interest in the forefront and not the site of a pretty penny.
- With the DriveNation you get the best possible price for your chosen vehicle. You just choose your vehicle and the DriveNation team does the rest. Comparing all similar units in your area from many different websites as well as making sure that their used vehicles I set at the perfect price. This simply means no guesswork for you and you don’t have to lose a lot of money in the process.
- Multi-point Vehicle inspection – every one of the DriveNation car dealerships prioritizes a high standard of quality. All of their used vehicles go through a 92-point inspection. This ensures vehicles that are in tip-top shape for their customers.
- 7-Day Exchange – their 7-day exchange policy ensures your satisfaction. You get 7 days to test drive your vehicle and make sure that you are satisfied with it. If you are not happy with it you can trade in the vehicle within the 7-day limit and shoes a vehicle either of the same value or of a greater value.
- Free Vehicle History Reports – DriveNation car buyers go through leaps and bounds to make sure that they know exactly what they’re purchasing. After compiling all the information they can on the vehicle you as the customer are given that information upon purchasing a used vehicle. Drive nation provides Carfax vehicle history reports for free to their customers.
It’s safe to say that DriveNation is a reliable used car dealership. If you’re in and around Saskatoon, this is the car dealer for you. Have an old vehicle? You can trade it in at Drive Nation. Visit DriveNation for more info today!